ARE YOU INTERESTED IN RUNNING A SUMMER CLASS (JULY, AUGUST)! WE WELCOME YOUR IDEAS! PLEASE CONTACT THE COMMUNITY EDUCATION OFFICE AT 978-363-2280 X116 or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. (must be 21 years or older).
SUMMER 2015 PROGRAMS - REGISTER NOW FOR EARLY ENROLLMENT!
- Progressive Basketball (Girls) with John McNamara, Varsity Girls Basketball Coach
- River Rival Track with JC Honer, USATF Certified Track Coach
- Boys Basketball with Ed Hickey, Varsity Boys Basketball Coach
- Lego Engineering Camp with Shawn MacDonald, STEM Teacher-MS
- "Puppetlandfilms" Stop Motion Animation Summer Workshops
- Hoffman Auto School
- Rogers and Hammerstein's Cinderella - with Brooke Snow
- YMCA - Summer Activities visit www.northshoreymca.org
Be sure to check back often as our list updates frequently! (See left side of screen for links!)
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN RUNNING A PROGRAM THROUGH COMMUNITY EDUCATION?
Community Education is constantly looking for dynamic teachers and exciting class offerings. If you are interested, we would like to hear from you! Must be 21 years or older. Check out the application and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it directly to:
COMMUNITY EDUCATION OFFICE
c/o Superintendent’s Office
22 Main Street, West Newbury, MA 01985.
Our programs offer something for every age. Whether you're a resident of the Pentucket community or one of the surrounding towns, there is a wide variety of courses and recreational activities to serve your educational and enrichment needs, or to do just for fun! We provide educational, social, cultural and recreational programs and courses to adults and children alike, endeavoring to provide high-quality classes at a reasonable cost.