2014-15 Student Contact & Health Information Verification Forms
Pre-Populated Forms will be Sent Home for Verification
MAKE UPDATES DIRECTLY ON THE FORMS & SIGN BOTH FORMS
RETURN to your Student's School by SEPTEMBER 9th
Click the following links to preview blank information forms & the information requested:
Online Updating will not be available
The following information is to help guide you when updating your pre-populated paper form.
Please provide any changes in information by writing directly on the form. If you will be changing Contact Information, cross out the invalid contact & put the new information on the back of the form.
- Information found on your child's birth certificate or requiring a legal document (Legal Guardian or Custody) can only be changed by contacting your child's school office.
- Legal Guardian: relationship established by the court where one person acts for the benefit and protection of another person
- Custody: is granted to one or both parents of a child. In contrast, a legal guardian is not the parent of the child.
- To determine your child's ethnic code, please refer to the Department of Education link below:
Download the DOE Ethnic Code Definition Table
- Hospital Preference: Legally we are only allowed to transport you child to a local hospital. Please select from the following:
- Anna Jaques
- Merrimack Valley
- Holy Family
- Lawrence General
- Nearest (Any)
- Military Family Description: Students who are children of:
- Active duty members of the uniformed services, National Guard and Reserve on active duty orders
- Members or veterans who are medically discharged or retired within one year
- Members who die on active duty
- Contact Code Descriptions:
- C1 = Primary Contact 1 - The Parent / Guardian at the student's residence
- C2 = Primary Contact 2 - The 2nd Parent / Guardian or non-custodial parent
- C3 = Emergency Contact 1 - The first emergency contact (not primary 1 or 2)
- C4 = Emergency Contact 2 - The second emergency contact (not primary 1 or 2)
School Year 2014 - 2015 Parent/ Student Sign-Off Forms
For school specific resources for parents, please visit the individual school website.