At PRMS, we believe...
- The counseling department should serve all students, regardless of race, gender, ethnicity, religion, or ability
- Effective school counseling programs should build relationships with teachers, families, and community members to provide comprehensive, high-quality services to students
- Students have the right to a safe, supportive, and respectful learning environment
- The guidance department works in coordination with teachers, staff, families, and community members to provide the students at PRMS with the tools necessary to become active participants in their education, lifelong learners, and responsible citizens
Through PRMS's guidance program, the guidance department works with teachers and families to create a caring environment that meets the students' needs through prevention, early identification, and intervention. The following is a partial list of services that PRMS provides:
- Guidance Curriculum (classroom lessons)
- Consultant and Referral Source among the School, Parents, and the Community