We are now offering the convenience of online registration for our sports programs through partner company, FamilyID (www.familyid.com). FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, you enter your information once for multiple uses, multiple kids and multiple programs.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER FOR SCHOOL ATHLETICS
- PHYSICAL EXAMS: A physical exam must be current within the past 13 months and signed by the physician. If the student’s physical expires during the season, they will not be able to play until a new physical exam is received.
- COMPLETE ONLINE CONCUSSION COURSE: The state law requires that student/athletes along with their parent(s)/guardian(s) complete the concussion course. During registration you will be asked to sign off that you have completed one of these courses:
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTERIt will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration.
- Doctor information
- Health Insurance Information
TO REGISTER, GO TO THE LINK BELOW AND FOLLOW THESE 3 EASY STEPS** Please note: This form should be completed by parent/guardian of student athlete.**
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering your family name, email address and password. You will receive an email with a link to confirm your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your spam or junk folders.)
- Fill out the information requested on the registration form.
- When finished, mail the hard copy of the physical along with payment to the athletic department.
You can log back into www.familyid.com at any time to update your information and to check your registrations.
If you need assistance, call Family ID at 888-800-5583 X1. Support is available 7 days per week from early morning through late evening. Any messages left overnight will be returned first thing in the morning.